August At A Glance:
Composer of the Month: Copland
Birthdays This Month:
What Should My Child Be Practicing?
1. MATH: Place value, place value, place value
2. READING: My Brother Martin, My Librarian is a Camel
3. DIGITAL LEARNING SUCCESS HABITS: Participating in Meets, practicing use of our Envision Math curriculum
- Think about Habitats: check out the animal cams at the Smithsonian Institute
- Print and complete the Animal Webcam Activities from the Smithsonian Institute
- Get ideas and inspiration from the Fourth Grade Enrichment Page
- Explore more about mealworms with a virtual lab
- Read about why I think students are amazing
-Virtual Back to School Night
-Time: 5:30 PM
-You should have a Zoom link sent by the school. See you there!